As an IELTS Trainer, you will be responsible for the educational success of the IELTS students. You will contribute to the Students’ learning by preparing and delivering educational, interactive, and dynamic classes that help to prepare students in taking the IELTS exam. You will guarantee that the Student is given enough opportunity to develop their four key language skills and that you guide them throughout their course to achieve an improved IELTS score. You will be responsible for providing Students with motivation, feedback and sound study advice as they progress through their studies. The IELTS Trainer will report to the Senior Management and share the progress of the students.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- At least 1 year teaching experience as a English Teacher. Prior IELTS teaching experience is highly desirable. - Exceptional understanding of English language grammatical analysis.
- Some knowledge of the IELTS test strongly desired.
- Proficient in using basic computer programs and quick to adapt to new IT systems.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and cross-functionally in order to ensure course growth and success.
- Professional in attitude and appearance, dynamic with a passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education.
- Open minded towards new challenges, flexible, a positive attitude, and the desire to help change futures. Incentive Plan The incentive plan is based on percentage sharing plus additional bonus will be offered if targets are achieved.