Secours Islamique France (SIF) founded in 1991 is an international Non-Governmental solidarity Organization acting in the fields of humanitarian and development aid, in France and worldwide. Working in the field for over 20 years, Secours Islamique France is now active in more than twenty countries, mainly in different sectors: water and sanitation, food security& livelihoods, and child welfare. Teams of employees and volunteers working for Secours Islamique France also play an active role in France, fighting against exclusion and insecurity by various means. Alongside its operational aid activities, Secours Islamique France has developed an ability to advocate in order to bear witness and to alert the international community about the living conditions of the most vulnerable. SIF is dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor in France and around the world, while respecting cultural diversity without making any distinction based on origins, political affiliations, gender or beliefs, and without expecting anything in return. It intervenes where humanitarian and social needs require emergency mobilization of relief efforts as well as the implementation of development programs and advocacy actions. SIF is present in Pakistan since 2010 and currently working in three districts (Tharparkar in Sindh, Peshawar & FATA in KP and Islamabad/Rawalpindi in Punjab). SIF also implements Seasonal projects in Pakistan every year including activities Ramadan food packs distribution, Qurbani meat distribution, Live Iftar event and Eid Gifts distribution.
The following deliverables are expected from consultant/firm:
1. Coverage of whole live Iftar event in French spoken or verbal for livebroadcasting on SIF Facebook page.
2. Review SIF HQ guidelines on live iftar event and devise a plan for live broadcast with SIF team.
3. Translate views of the beneficiaries during the live broadcast and share it with audience on Facebook as per given guideline (guideline will be provided after selection of individual or consultant for this short term assignment.
4. Provide an overview of the place of live iftar and audience in the live broad cast.
5. Conduct trail/mock broadcasts before the live Iftar event in close coordination with SIF team (communication person)
6. Assist SIF team members in using key phrases during the broadcast in French language where possible.